In line with the government guidance, I have implemented the necessary adjustments to my practice, it may look a little different but it is to ensure I continue to keep both myself and my lovely patients safe.
By following the guideance of the British Acupuncture Council, allows me to continue to be able to ensure my treatments will be of highest standards, whilst navigating this unpredictable time and mitigating risks.
Risk assessments have been carried out to ensure enhanced cleaning and hygiene proceedures are in place.
The main adjustments I have implemented in my clinic are:
- Patients will be contacted before each appointment to screen for Covid-19 symptoms and any exposure.
- Hand sanitiser is available for all patients to use on entry to clinic.
- The clinic room and communal areas will be fully cleaned and disinfected between patients.
- The room will be ventilated between patients.
- I will be wearing PPE equipment in line with Government guidance, including a mask, apron and white coat.
- I have staggered appointments to allow me enough time to clean and disinfect the rooms between patients.
- Track and Trace QR code for patients to scan.
All patients will be required to:
- Wear a face mask to every treatment, unless exempt.
- Sanitise hands before entering the clinic room.
- Sign a Covid-19 screening and consent form before each appointment.
- If you arrive early please text me so I can be sure the room is ready.
- Please notify me as soon as possible if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been exposed to anyone with symptoms within 14 days of your appointment.
- Consent to track and trace protocol